- FIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI-SoC), October 5-7, 2015, Daejeon Convention Center, Daejeon, Korea.
- 2015 International Conference On Computer Aided Design (ICCAD), November 2-6, 2015, Austin, TX.
- The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems, December 21-23, 2015, Indore, India.
- 29th International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSI-Design), January 4-8, 2016, Kolkata, India.
Call for Papers/Proposals
- 2016 IEEE INFOCOM Workshop on Cross-Layer Cyber-Physical Systems Security, San Francisco, CA, April 15-16, 2016. Submission deadline: December 18, 2015. http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~byu/INFOCOM-CPS-2016/
- 2016 29th International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), Kolkata (India), Jan 4-8, 2016. Submission deadline design contest: November 15, 2015.
- 17th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), Santa Clara, CA, March 14-16, 2016. Paper submission: October 1, 2015.
- 2016 Design, Automation and Test Europe (DATE), Dresden, March 14-18, 2016. Submission Deadlines for Exhibition Theatre: October 18, 2015; Submission Deadlines for European Projects: October 18, 2015; PhD Forum: October 18, 2015.
- 2016 18th International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems Engineering (ICECSE), Turkey, April 19-20, 2016. Paper submissions: October 19, 2015.
- 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems (DDECS), Slovakia, April 20-22, 2016. Submission deadline: 10th January 2016.
- 2016 34th IEEE VLSI TEST SYMPOSIUM, April 25 – 27, 2016, April 25 – 27, 2016. Submission deadline: Oct 16, 2015.
- 2016 18th International Conference on High Performance Computing (HPCS), Paris, May 16-17, 2016. Submission deadline: November 16, 2015.
- 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Montreal, Canada, May 22-26, 2016. Live demonstration Proposal deadline: October 9, 2015; Technical sessions (lectures & posters): Submission deadline of 4-page papers: October 9, 2015.
- 2016 30th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), May 23-27, 2016, Chicago. Submission deadline: Oct 9, 2015.
- IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., July 11-13, 2016. Special Session Proposal Deadline: January 22, 2016; Paper Submission Deadline: February 19, 2016; Graduate Student Forum Submission Deadline: February 19, 2016.
- IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems (TMSCS), Special Issue on Design and Applications of Neuromorphic Computing System, submission deadline is January 15, 2016.
- The Department of Defense (DOD) invites proposals to support the Acquisition of R&D Equipment/Instrumentation by Researchers at Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) to augment existing research capabilities or to develop new capabilities in research areas of interest to DOD and attract students to pursue studies leading to STEM careers. Proposals are due Nov 13. More information regarding W911NF-15-R-0025 is available at:
- DARPA Invites proposals for the Wafer Scale Infrared Detectors (WIRED) that will support R&D projects on high-performance, low-cost infrared imagers that respond in the short wave infrared (SWIR) and mid wave infrared (MWIR) and that can be fabricated directly on silicon-based readout integrated circuit (ROIC) substrates at the wafer scale. Proposals are due Nov 23. More information regarding DARPA-BAA-15-57 is available at: .
- The Office of Naval Research invites proposals for its Young Investigator Program to attract young faculty members of Institutions of Higher Education to the Department of the Navy’s research program, to support their research, and to encourage their teaching and research careers. Proposals are due Dec 1. More information regarding N00014-15-R-FO13 is available at: .
- National Science Foundation: Smart and Connected Health (SCH) 13-543, Full Proposal Deadline date: October 13, 2015 for Exploratory (EXP) Proposals and December 10, 2015 for Integrative (INT) Proposals
- National Science Foundation: CISE Research Infrastructure (CRI) 15-590, Preliminary Proposal due on November 10, 2015, and Full Proposal due on January 20, 2016
- National Science Foundation: Computer and Network Systems (CNS), Core Programs 15-572, Small Project Proposal is due on November 18, 2015.
- National Science Foundation: Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF), Core Programs 15-573, Small Project Proposal is due on November 18, 2015.
- National Science Foundation: Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS), Core Programs 15-574, Small Project Proposal is due on November 18, 2015.
- National Science Foundation: Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace (SaTC) 15-575, Small Project Proposal is due on November 18, 2015.
- National Science Foundation: CISE Research Infrastructure (CRI) 15-590, Preliminary Proposal is due on November 10, 2015, and Full Proposal Deadline is January 20, 2016.
- Department of the Army: ARL Research Associateship Program (RAP).
- Young Scientist Scheme, Fast Track Scheme, Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology (DST).
- Young faculty Research Fellowship, Department of Electronics & IT (DEITY).
- USAID Funding Opportunities for Indian Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships (India Partnerships Annual Program Statement).
- India-Republic of Korea applied R&D programme for joint co-development of collaborative Industrial R&D project in the areas of ESDM.
- SMDP program, Visveswaraya scheme, Department of Electronics & IT (DEITY).
- India-Republic of Korea Joint Applied R&D Programme is joint initiative by the Department of Science & Technology (DST) & Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India and Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning (MSIP), Government of Korea. Last date for submission of the proposal 18th September, 2015.
- India Japan Cooperative Science Programme (IJCSP). The Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science & Technology. Government of India, New Delhi and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) conduct the India- Japan Cooperative Science.
- Programme (IJCSP) to promote bilateral scientific collaboration between Indian and Japanese scientists. Last date for submission of the proposal 8th September, 2015.
- Assistant/Associate Professor-Computer Science, University of Texas at El Paso, Department of Computer Science, El Paso, TX
- Tenure-track Asst. Prof. in Mixed-Signal Integrate, Nanyang Technological University, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Faculty Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Various Disciplines/Departments, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Computer Science, Georgia Southwestern State University, School of Computing and Mathematics, Americus, GA
- Tenure-track Assoc. Professor/Assistant Prof., Nanyang Technological University, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Singapore, Singapore
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer, The University of Melbourne, Australia, Dept. of Computing & Information Systems, Melbourne School, Victoria, Australia
- Lecturer in Software Engineering, The University of Melbourne, Australia, Dept. of Computing & Information Systems, Melbourne School, Victoria, Australia
- Lecturer in Data Analytics, The University of Melbourne, Australia, Dept. of Computing & Information Systems, Melbourne School, Victoria, Australia
- Engineering Faculty, Case Western Reserve University, Case School of Engineering, Cleveland, OH
- Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO
- Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO
- Assistant Professor, Wichita State University, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS), Wichita, KS
- Assistant/Associate Professors, Texas Tech University, Department of Computer Science, Lubbock, TX
- Computer Engineering Assistant Professor, Central Michigan University, School of Engineering and Technology, Mount Pleasant, MI
- TISED Endowed Chair in Sustainable Engr. and Design, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
- Hugh W. Pearson Family Professorship, Brown University, School of Engineering, Providence, RI
- Faculty Positions at All Levels, Temple University, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Philadelphia, PA
- Assistant Professor, CTT – Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado Denver, Department of Electrical Engineering, Denver, CO
- Project Manager, Nanyang Technological University, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Singapore, Singapore
- Faculty Positions at All Ranks, Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical and Mathematical Sci., Singapore
- Research Associate, Nanyang Technological University, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE), Singapore
- EE Tenure Track Assistant Professor, Department Electrical Engineering Computer Science, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- Department Head- Computer Science, Department Computer Science, Institution: Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA
- Faculty Positions in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
- Faculty Positions in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
- Full Professor in Computer Architecture in the Faculty of Informatics, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien), Austria ()
Ph.D. Fellowships Available
- Ph.D. Topic: Exploring Carbon Nanotubes for Energy Efficient Integrated Circuits
Description: Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have been proposed as a candidate material to build next generation on-chip interconnects in electronics. Their unique electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties are expected to meet the challenges of miniaturization and heat dissipation of microsystems. To fully exploit the potential of CNTs in the interconnection application, a number of problems must be solved. Progresses must be made in CNT modeling and circuit analysis to improve the implementation quality of CNTs, and enhance signal, power and thermal integrity of circuits with CNT interconnect. Furthermore, CNTs must be efficiently and reliably integrated with existing design flows.
Major responsibilities: We are looking for a talented and highly motivated PhD student to join our activities in developing carbon nanotube based device and interconnect models for energy efficient circuits and architectures. Project will be guided a European funded project.
Position summary: The position is limited to a maximum of three years. Student will be located at CNRS-LIRMM/Univ. Montpellier () in Montpellier, France. CNRS is the top research institute in Europe in fundamental research.
For questions, please contact: Dr. Aida Todri-Sanial, CNRS-LIRMM, France,
TCVLSI Member News