The VLSI Circuits and Systems Letter (VCAL) is a semi-annual publication which aims to provide timely updates on technologies, educations and opportunities related to VLSI circuits and systems for TCVLSI members. The letter will be published twice a year and it contains the following sections:
- Features: selective short papers within the technical scope of TCVLSI, “What is” section to introduce interesting topics related to TCVLSI, and short review/survey papers on emerging topics in the areas of VLSI circuits and systems.
- Opinions: Discussions and book reviews on recent VLSI/nanoelectronic/emerging circuits and systems for nano computing, and “Expert Talks” to include the interviews of eminent experts for their concerns and predictions on cutting-edge technologies.
- Updates: Upcoming conferences/workshops of interest to TCVLSI members, call for papers of conferences and journals for TCVLSI members, funding opportunities and job openings in academia or industry relevant to TCVLSI members, and TCVLSI member news.
- Outreach and Community: The “Outreach K20” section highlights integrating VLSI computing concepts with activities for K-4, 4-8, 9-12 and/or undergraduate students. It also features student fellowship information as well a “Puzzle” section for our readership.We are soliciting contributions to all these four sections. Please directly contact the editors and/or associate editors by email to submit your contributions.
- Saraju Mohanty, University of North Texas, USA,
- Xin Li, Carnegie Mellon University, USA,
- Features: Shiyan Hu, Michigan Technological University, USA,
- Opinions: Prasun Ghosal, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, India,
- Updates: Helen Li, University of Pittsburg, USA, & Dr. Anirban Sengupta, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore, India,
- Outreach and Community: Mike Borowczak, Erebus Labs & Consulting LLC, USA,
- Executive: Dr. Yiyu Shi, University of Notre Dame, USA.